Senior Key Account Manager, Programmatic (Convertro /ONE Attribution)
Convertro provides clients with actionable spend recommendations that empower them to confidently reallocate marketing from unprofitable sources to more profitable ones. Convertro accomplishes this by means of its algorithmic attribution models that meld marketing cost and conversion data, including in-store, with customer marketing exposures captured at the most granular level. This regression-based system, combined with other proprietary technologies developed in-house, affords extreme flexibility and enables Convertro to generate spend optimizations for all marketing channels that a client may leverage, whether online (PPC, SEO, display, affiliate and social, for example) or offline (such as TV, radio and direct mail).
The Convertro Senior Key Account Manager, Programmatic is a sales professional with extensive professional sales experience, preferably proven experience in selling enterprise SaaS or digital advertising business solutions. Candidates should have a solid understanding of the advertising technology ecosystem and ideally sales experience within it. The ideal candidate must have the ability to comprehend the features and benefits of Convertro’s Platform and articulate these benefits to all levels within a prospective client’s organisation. Additionally the candidate needs to be able to transmit advantages of the entire ONE by AOL stack to demand side customers and ultimately be able to close the deal. Candidates will be responsible for generating and building new business relationships and leveraging existing business relationships. Candidates will be responsible for prospects in a geographic area as well as within major vertical(s). Candidates must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Expected to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives, whilst expanding and renewing existing accounts
• Responsible for leading the company’s efforts in sales, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal training, assessment services and proposals related to our products. This involves applying a consultative approach and ability to direct our support resources in analysing the customer’s business and technology requirements and developing customised solutions to fit the need.
• Responsible for managing the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, client services, product development, executives and partners as necessary
• Creates and maintains a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
• Maintains an accurate quarterly pipeline forecast
• Maintains a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
• Extensive SaaS or Digital Advertising sales experience
• Experience selling complex solutions and services
• Experience/relationships with senior level advertiser and brand decision makers, selling complex business solutions
• Experienced negotiator, self-motivated, strong organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Well versed in technologies surrounding the digital marketing industry
• Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value based demonstrations, ability to write and direct proposal preparation, experienced in objection handling and negotiating
• Must be able to assemble additional technical assistance as required
• Proficient computer skills (i.e. Google Apps, Cloud Computing Productivity Tools)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German essential
• Maintains positive employee and customer relations and creates an exciting and fun work environment, balanced with professional and ethical standards of excellence
• Excellent listening skills are necessary
• Interprets, comprehends and applies complex material, data and instructions. Prepares, provides and conveys diversified information which may be of a technical nature
• Frequent contact with both internal and external customers requires the ability to give and receive feedback, recognise and act on customer needs, building rapport and gaining closure
• Frequent contact with other departments, vendors and customers requires tact, charisma, and the ability to negotiate. Communicate clear and concise expectations, goals and provide feedback on results
• Excellent internal communication via phone and in person with company staff – other sales representatives, managers, administrative, support and development personnel
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top