Job title: Senior Designer
Salary: competitive, with excellent benefits
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
We have a need for an experienced professional to join a team of passionate product builders who are maniacal about crafting beautiful products that inspire and engage users to leverage the network and brand to scale our platform and operations.
- Project Management
- Design and creative concepts
- Concept design
- Special effects design, 3D modelling and coding
- 2D and 3D design and face tracking optimisation to match designs and models
- Undertake feasibility studies to design software solutions
- Work with colleagues to help shape and craft one of the most talked about mobile applications
- Propose, debate and implement features that will change social media in a meaningful way
- Take ownership on creative decisions.
- Take responsibility for character design, special effects design, 3D modelling and coding
- Creation of a patented face tracking technology.
The ideal candidate for this role must hold a Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design and have proven 3D animation production pipeline experience, Strong 3D character design and modelling skills, with the ability to lead project teams to help shape and craft the next generation platform for mobile creativity. You will also have experience publishing face tracking applications on the iOS or Google Play AppStore and be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication, strong problem solving and analytical capabilities, along with people management and team leading capabilities. Knowledge of design and new technologies and how these interact together with strong creativity skills are also essential for this role.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 18th November 2016
During the hiring process you'll have the opportunity to find out everything there is to know about the role, the company, meet with your manager and team and see how your ideas could contribute to our success.
AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including pension contribution and performance bonus.
Back to top