Senior Customer Performance Engineer
A little about Verizon Digital Media Services:
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content – so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services' oath in three words: Personalized Video Experiences
The Customer Performance Manager will support our strategic account teams with technical representation of the Verizon Digital Media product suite. This role requires
- A deep understanding of the problems our technology stack can solve and the ability to drive data based decisions across all teams involved.
- The ideal candidate for this role can advocate for project priority, changes, and successfully deliver on expectations with all stake holders.
- You will be responsible for representing how strategic customers are using the technology stack internally along with influencing the use of our product suite externally.
- You will work cross-functionally across all stake holders using data to drive conversations and changes.
- You will be required to do data analysis, represent findings, collect and analyze third party data, and drive business solutions.
- Build and support customer data collections and visualizations
- Influence internal decisions for customers best interests.
3+ years Professional Services in a technical role
2+ years CDN preferred but not required
2+ years data analysis and data representation
2+ years supporting business to business sales
3+ years of systems architecture design and/or implementation
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top