Senior Customer Performance Engineer
A little about Verizon Digital Media Services:
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content – so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services' oath in three words: Personalized Video Experiences
- A deep understanding of the problems our technology stack can solve and the ability to drive data based decisions across all teams involved.
- The ideal candidate for this role can advocate for project priority, changes, and successfully deliver on expectations with all stake holders.
- Responsible for representing how strategic customers are using the technology stack internally along with influencing the use of our product suite externally.
- Work cross-functionally across all stake holders using data to drive conversations and changes.
- Perform data analysis, represent findings, collect and analyze third party data, and drive business solutions.
- Build and support customer data collections and visualizations
- Influence internal decisions for customers best interests.
- 3+ years Professional Services in a technical role
- 2+ years data analysis and data representation
- 3+ years of systems architecture design and/or implementation
- 2+ years CDN preferred but not required
- 2+ years supporting business to business sales
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top