Sales Manager, Sweden
AOL is a global media and technology company, representing the best of all worlds: premium content and innovative technology. Our continued growth and evolution is the product of nearly a decade of careful cultivation of our internal strengths, coupled with thoughtful acquisitions and rigorous integration of the very best technologies and talents on the market. Today, AOL utilizes its four pillars of video, mobile, ad technology and platforms, and open ecosystems both within our own properties such as The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, Mapquest, and MAKERS as well as when working with brands to reach new audiences and drive compelling narratives in ways never done before. AOL is a subsidiary of Verizon.
Based in Stockholm, we are now looking for a Nordic Sales Manager with focus on building our mobile position across the Nordics
Mobile devices are increasingly taking over the media landscape and users are now more connected than ever. With the fast growth in technology the advertising opportunities on mobile have reached new heights which fuel better creative solutions. Mobile and digital advertising in general now plays an important strategic role in the overall marketing strategy for advertisers, so we are seeking a high energy, true digital profile with a superior overall marketing/communication understanding, who can help setting the future agenda of online and mobile advertising.
Working at Aol
- You will work for one of the global leading digital media companies
- You will be part of an award winning Nordic team, who have won several international prices for their work with campaigns like Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split, Spies – Do It For Denmark, WFP – Zlatan 805 names, Momondo – The DNA journey...
- We offer a steep career path with both domestic and international opportunities
- You will be part of the Nordic sales team working with both media agencies, creative agencies and direct clients. The client portfolio includes both leading local and global brands.
- You will be responsible for driving strategic relationships with a number of the biggest advertisers in the Nordics
- You will get your own budget and full responsibility of realizing it
- You will be responsible for building Aol’s mobile advertising position in Sweden and Finland
- You will be part of a dynamic team located in the heart of Stockholm
- You have a strong winning attitude with the ambition of making a difference for our clients
- You’re a tech savvy high performance individual with ambition to grow within the company
- You love to be in a competitive environment with high pace
- You have a proven track record within digital media sales
- You are a field expert, preferably with experience in mobile, online video and programmatic
- You have the ability to engage clients (both direct and agency) in strategic conversations to propose the most relevant solutions out of a complex portfolio of products
- You have great analytical skills and ability to work structured and self-motivated
- You relish responsibility and accountability and feel true ownership over the tasks you manage
- You are a strong team player who understands how to get the best out of your colleagues.
- Great presentation skills and the ability to understand client needs
- Experience from an advertising or digital agency is a plus
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Swedish
AOL Platforms enables the world's top marketers and media brands to reach consumers across desktop, mobile and TV through premium experiences, programmatic buying and performance-driven campaigns. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands online. - See more at: http://www.aolplatforms.com
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employers and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion or trade union membership.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top