Sales Manager Mobile
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The Sales Manager Mobile will be responsible for growing revenue from new and existing media agencies and direct clients in the Swedish market. Mobile is a fast growing industry; therefore we need a high-calibre individual, with a proven sales track record, that will help us accelerate our revenue growth in Sweden. As Sales Manager Mobile you will be resilient, tenacious individual with an ability to provide leadership across designated advertising agencies and clients. With support of the account team members, the Sales Manager Mobile will grow revenue by selling mobile solutions as well as cross platform solutions across AOL Portfolio.
• Deliver against monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Be a top mobile expert and evangelist for AOL in Sweden
• Develop relationships to generate new revenue opportunities
• Manage campaigns and consistently offer feedback to the client
• Attend training of product launches to maintain a robust technical understanding of mobile solutions
• Proven track record in Advertiser Sales or consultancy within media, communication experience is a must.
• Passion for managing complex commercial relationships and demonstrable experience of growing share of spend from an existing customer base
• A robust network of contacts and relationships in the digital advertising industry
• Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organisational capabilities
• Faultless communication, written and verbal, in both Swedish and English.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines
• Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• A passion for a digital technology
Back to top