Regional Client Executive - Media & Entertainment Sales
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
The Regional Client Executive - Media & Entertainment (RCE) is an experienced sales professional adept at identifying and understanding the business and technical requirements of broadcasters, OTT providers, networks and affiliates. The RCE at Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS) possesses the highest levels of both technical and business acumen, is highly ethical, understands customer business drivers and match those to the VDMS portfolio of products and services. A VDMS RCE can clearly articulate complex solutions to prospective customers.
The ideal candidate has 6+ years of technical sales experience, is self-motivated, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the day to day customer relationship, and working closely alongside subject matter experts within VDMS to achieve revenue goals.
The RCE will be responsible for selling the VDMS portfolio of products and services to assigned major accounts and develop and close new prospects. Specifically, the RCE will employ a highly consultative, high value sales model to successfully position VDMS into the world’s largest M&E accounts.
Specific requirements include developing a robust sales pipeline leading to the achievement of personal and team quotas.
- Leverage existing relationships with media and entertainment industry contacts to achieve revenue goals
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities and strategic relationships with broadcasters, networks, affiliates and OTT providers
- Create and execute strategic account plans
- Drive revenue from list of targeted accounts
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies
- Gather and report customer feedback on product and service portfolio
- Develop and present professional sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain SalesForce.com records, aggressively close deals and finalize contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- A proven record as a sales professional with experience selling complex digital media solutions to the media and entertainment industry
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and live and on-demand video workflow including signal acquisition, encoding, publishing, ad serving, online video platform services, content delivery, subscriber management and client side applications
- History working in a start-up like environment
- Extremely self-motivated, attention to detail and desire to deliver results
- Excellent written and oral communication, including formal presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of success
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top