Regional Client Executive - Enterprise Sales
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS) is looking for a self-motivated, top performing Regional Client Executive to drive sales and aggressively grow our business. This is a hybrid inside/outside sales position. Our sales team enjoys a very competitive salary with uncapped commissions.
- Aggressively prospect, qualify and close potential clients generated through outbound calling, email initiatives and attending appropriate industry events defined by sales management
- Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries generated through web advertising and marketing campaigns
- Generate your own sales targets via research, industry articles and specific targeted verticals defined by the sales and marketing strategies
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets
- Have a complete technical understanding of and ability to articulate and demonstrate our products and value proposition
- Maintain sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management
- Provide high touch account management with current client base
- Determine potential up sell and other revenue opportunities within an account
- BA/BS preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience; B2B technology sales experience a plus
- Background in technology (infrastructure, web hosting, CDN) highly preferred
- Proven experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals
- Able to effectively prospect, qualify, and solution sell to the right decision makers
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to succinctly present our services via phone/web conference, trade shows, etc.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with standard software, Internet, and web applications
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top