Publisher Platforms Account Management Intern
A little about ONE by AOL:
ONE by AOL is an advertising technology solution that connects publishers, advertisers, and consumers. One by AOL enables these groups to connect via premium and personalized ad experiences across desktop, mobile, tablet and TVs. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands online.
ONE by AOL's Oath in Three Words: Open, not closed
- Responsible for assisting both demand and publisher account managers with ongoing account base maintenance
- Help the sales team’s efforts to prospect and onboard new publishers and promote the brand within the online advertising industry.
- Provide quality control by vetting and monitoring websites and advertiser for inappropriate content.
- Facilitate campaign and publisher set-up in MARKETPLACE’s interface
- Prospect potential publishers to help grow the network (utilizing internal referrals, comScore, Alexa, etc.)
- Compile and analyze data for daily/weekly reports
- Maintain Salesforce records
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and legal contracts
- Current student or 2017 college graduate
- Demonstrated interest in online advertising
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ambitious and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to simultaneously juggle multiple tasks and seamlessly switch between projects
- Strong Excel skills
- Independent worker but also ability to work with a team
- Business, Advertising or Communication majors preferred, but not required
- Previous internships in the industry preferred
- Interest in business, advertising, marketing or product fields
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top