Publisher Account Management Fellow
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the Internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Passionate, curious, creative? Our employees have helped to create popular and engaging online products and destinations that attract over 150 million unique visitors each month globally. As a result, AOL is a leading global web services company with a substantial worldwide audience, a suite of powerful web brands and industry leading products, and one of the largest advertising networks in the United States. We look for people that are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly psyched about our mission to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL Platforms is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. Publisher Services is the division responsible for media buying for the ONE by AOL platform. Our team works with online publishers to acquire display, mobile & video inventory.
As a Publisher Account Management Fellow, you have a passion for mobile technology and are eager to excel your expertise in client services. You will have an understanding of operations in account services, preferably in mobile technology or digital media, and the ability to assist team members in developing and growing client relationships. This group works closely with the Publisher Sales, Open Demand, Inventory Operations, Client Solutions, Product Development, and Marketing teams.
The Publisher Services team at AOL Networks is seeking an ambitious, team oriented fellow to assist the Account Management team.
- Integrate, deploy, and assist with managing a number of key publisher clients using the ONE by AOL: Mobile product suite.
- Oversee and assist general account communications, including setting client expectations, throughout the integration process as well as post-launch.
- Participate in client meetings and discussions around key business goals, inclusive of weekly meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Evaluate client performance and collaborate with internal teams on market, support, and optimization strategies to drive revenue, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Be an expert user of the ONE by AOL: Mobile product suite and other partner platforms.
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the ONE by AOL: Mobile Product team, providing customer feedback on how to improve our products and services.
- Analyze account performance, and create detailed reporting for multiple users.
- Work with a variety of client User Interfaces to perform multiple functions.
- Aid sales efforts by helping to vet & research potential publishers for Pub Sales and Account Management teams to grow the portfolio of ONE by AOL: Publisher Platform utilizing comScore, Pathmatics and other research tools.
- Perform other job-related activities, projects and duties as requested.
- Occasional travel for conferences or customer meetings may be required.
Who are we looking for:
• A high performing recent graduate (must have received undergraduate degree between 2014-2016)
• Majors in Communications or Business preferred
• A full-time 6 month commitment of 40 hours a week
• Must be able to start January 3, 2017
• Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
• An individual who is able to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven to be flexible and adaptable to change
You will love this job if you:
• Enjoy a fast paced environment
• Enjoy working in a team atmosphere
• Self-motivated, able to learn from mistakes
• Interested in learning more about digital advertising
• A great learning experience and hands-on training
• A fun, collaborative environment
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top