AOL Platforms (AOLP) is the global partner of choice for leading advertisers, publishers, and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands. We have strategically combined the strengths of six premium brands including Advertising.com, Adap.tv, Convertro, Advertising.com Sponsored Listings (ASL), the AOL ON Network and Pictela. Simply put, we offer advertisers a one-stop shop for global programmatic solutions to help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies.
The AOL Platform Seller is a creative, solutions-oriented leader who partners with advertisers, category and product sales, marketing and operations to leverage the full breadth and scale of the Advertising.com network, suite of products and technologies. The individual will own a regional category/agency level revenue goal and be responsible for selling AOL’s full suite of platform solutions including display, video, multi touch attribution, and DMP services to major advertisers and agencies.
- Main point of contact for client/agency contacts responsible for programmatic media solutions and technology infrastructure licensing agreements
- Proactively presents platform-based demos (ONE Buyer Display/Video/Mobile, CVO and Ad.com) to decision making teams at clients, agencies and strategic third party media and technology partners
- Identifies and qualifies potential ONE partners
- Presents clients cross-platform solutions to RFPs including display, video, mobile, social, native, private marketplace and analytical solutions
- Partners post-sale with Platform Client Services leads to help drive activation and adoption
- Partners with Platform Client Services leads to identify and close up-sell opportunities for existing MSA clients
- Partners with Platform Client Services leads to drive MSA renewal process
- Responsible for detailed understanding competitive programmatic landscape and the interoperability of multiple technology platforms
- Provides detailed feedback to Product and Technology teams on feature and functionality development needed to capture additional market share
- Shares programmatic trends and insights and AOL Platform product updates and case studies with client partners and customers
- Minimum of 5 years experience in online media in the network, DSP, exchange or other non-reserved space
- Extensive experience across display, video, and mobile
- Expertise in programmatic
- A deep understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- Passion for the changing media landscape, self educated on the trends in consumer behaviors and inventive ways to reach a targeted audience
- A proven collaborator with the ability to be an effective internal advocate of client needs/market demand, leading cross functional teams to achieve sales results
- Ability to create and manage strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to think strategically, understanding marketer needs and creatively translating these needs into compelling concepts and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
Back to top