Programmatic Account Executive
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
You are an experienced seller in the digital media space and have a proven track record of growing new business through stellar relationship building skills and the passion, understanding and experience as a creative, solutions-oriented leader who partners with advertisers, vertical and product sales, marketing and operations to leverage the full breadth and scale of the AOL products, platforms, properties, research and technologies.
· Meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
· Focused on generating revenue from both Trading Desk relationships and through Agencies with support of the AE team.
· Responsible for identifying and selling significant, strategic accounts across a variety of categories, working closely with a team of cross-functional departments.
· Able to get internal buy-in on proposed partnerships and participate in negotiations to move business through deal process
· Act as a brand advocate and educator for AOL’s programmatic offerings in market with clients and industry partners
· Sets the tone and standards for customer service
· Requires minimal direction, with heavy responsibility for final results
· Establishes and cultivates relationships with key contacts internally across departments and externally.
· Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in the media space
· Established agency and client relationships
· Strong experience in and understanding of the programmatic space.
· Passion for the changing media landscape, self-educated on the trends in consumer behaviors and inventive ways to reach a targeted audience
· A proven collaborator with the ability to be an effective internal advocate of client needs/market demand, leading cross functional teams to achieve sales results
· Ability to create and manage strong internal and external relationships
· Ability to think strategically, understanding marketer and AE needs and creatively translating these needs into compelling concepts and programs
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Aol Is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you
Back to top