Print and Web Design Intern
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
*Must have 2 years in accredited college and currently enrolled in coursework
Print and Web Design Intern
This is a great opportunity to learn some real hands-on experience in a fast paced in-house design team. Our Creative Team is small and nimble and works on several different types of projects at one time. In this role, you will work alongside our lead designer helping to finalize projects. You should have at least one year of college level education specializing in print and web design work. This is a paid internship and is available based upon your school year.
- Work with our lead designer to take projects to completion
- Develop Powerpoint screens for corporate/sales presentations
- Develop creative t-shirt designs for internal teams and corporate events
- Production of digital and print product slicks
- Production of templated business card and name plate requests
- Create tiles and digital banners for campaigns and advertisements
- Update our corporate website as needed
- Design creative for ad-hoc projects as needed
- 2 years in accredited college and currently enrolled in coursework
- Working on a BFA or focused in Graphic Design / Web Design
- Passionate about the design process and end-results, all with a go-getter attitude
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to take direction and follow-up on assignments to completion
- Working knowledge of WordPress (web content management system)
Please include a portfolio of your work (school assignments are fine) with your application.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top