Principal Brand Marketing Manager
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetization. The company connects publishers with advertisers across its global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within its mobile advertising network alone, AOL has a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
As one of the pioneering digital brands, we have come through a turnaround 30 years after our inception and a half dozen years after our spinoff from Time Warner. This achievement has been celebrated in many ways, most notably through Verizon’s acquisition and a momentum tear with groundbreaking content and advertising deals with the likes of NBC Universal and Microsoft, to name a few.
The next chapter in our journey is to become the most dynamic media technology company in the world. To consumers. To content creators. To brand marketers. To do this, we must win with mobile and video -led consumer brands like Huffington Post, TechCrunch, and MAKERS, and with mobile and video -led B2B advertising brands such as ONE by AOL. Great content helps inform and entertain people. Great brands help them fuel their passions and live their values. We believe in great brands. We power a diverse and celebrated house of brands; every one of our brands, must convey the power of this aim.
AOL is looking for a Principal Brand Marketing Manager to join our growing Brand Marketing team and help lead AOL through one of the most exciting and disruptive opportunities the company and its communities have ever been through. This person will help to define, transform, and re-launch its parent brand with brand campaigns and go-to-market strategies that deliver on the company’s growth, potential and future with key clients, partners and employee audiences. This person will play an integral part in one of the top 5 2017 initiatives at the company.
This person will be an influencer, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless project management. S/he will collaborate with external agencies, internal teams, and the brands we own and operate to expediently deliver creative solutions on time and in budget. A passionate and innovative thinker and marketer, the Principal Brand Marketing Manager will directly impact our employees, clients, and partners while reshaping overall company image and perception.
• 7+ years of creative project management experience at a leading agency, publisher or Fortune 100 brand, successfully implementing and executing on 360-degree marketing strategies
• Passion for brand building and creating unique consumer connections
• Proven success identifying, defining, and establishing KPIs that align with business objectives and drive growth across marketing activation channels
• Track record of effectively motivating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative, disruptive, and breakthrough campaigns while successfully managing and delivering projects from ideation to execution
• Exposure to high-touch and design-driven brands as well as high growth enterprises that play at the intersection of marketing and technology
• Organized self-starter proficiency to multi-task and find solutions in fast-moving organizations and complex, competitive industries
• Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
• Demonstrable success and results driven by the candidate
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field; MBA a plus
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top