Partnerships Marketing Coordinator, Oath
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
The Partnerships/Sponsorships team - under Brand Experience - exists to establish brand awareness and understanding of Oath and its house of brands. Our team is responsible for creating and executing enterprise-level partnerships, strategic global sponsorships, an innovative board of advisors, and the influencer program across 5 key verticals (sports, finance, lifestyle/entertainment, news and tech). We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on and result-oriented Marketing Coordinator to help us reach our aggressive year one goals.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, this role is responsible for supporting partnership and sponsorship strategies that create demand for Oath and its house of brands, establishes credibility and accelerates growth across audiences.
● Develop projects and presentations to socialize team priorities, objectives and results
● Support overall project management and execution for global partnership and sponsorship initiatives and launches
● Serve as a culture aficionado for current industry and societal trends by sharing relevant ideas and content
● Support coordination for celebrity/social media/employee//alumni influencer campaigns and events
● Act as a brand champion across the business and assist in all key cross-functional communication and meetings (Trade Marketing, Operations, Finance, PR, Creative, Media, Content, digital, social and Legal)
● Help manage branded swag orders and other client gifting initiatives
● General marketing team admin (budget, team meetings, weekly reports, contracts)
● Be a brand ambassador for Oath during external engagements
● 2-3+ years of experience in a marketing organization or has touched upon partnerships, sponsorships, brand marketing or management at a leading agency, publisher
● A passion for sports, tech, news, entertainment and/or finance
● Disruptive thinker. Equally skilled and passionate about analytics and creativity
● High character that can build trust and confidence in others
● Strong interpersonal skills. Willing to initiate introductions and relationships with peers and senior leaders
● Organized self-starter with proficiency to multi-task and find solutions in fast-moving organizations and complex, competitive industries
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top