Office Manager Replacement for maternity leave
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetization. The company connects publishers with advertisers across its global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within its mobile advertising network alone, AOL has a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
We are searching for a multitasking, Excel-savvy Admin to work in our warm, unique and friendly offices.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities. Oversees all office vendors.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client groups.
- Focal point with the leasing company, mobile company, travel agencies.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- You’ll be responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings, Happy hours, and take part in the fun atmosphere to our workspace!
- In addition, you will be in charge of the company’s employee welfare, PA for the HR manager.
If you're a people person, with a huge smile, love and able to manage many projects and feel you can be the next face of AOL, this might be the place for you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- English - High level Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of previous experience in office management, administrative or assistant experience in a Hi-Tech company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Adept in Excel, Word and Outlook
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Back to top