Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Work in a high performance, multithreaded system that capture, analyze, index and stream video
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features
- Proven software development experience in C# for for at least 2 years
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with SQL databases, preferably MySQL
- Knowledge of windows services
- Experience working in a multi-threaded environment
- Understanding of distributed systems
- A good collaborator and team person
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top