Native Sales Specialist
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Oath’s Oath in Three Words: Create Brand Love
Native advertising has been Yahoo’s largest revenue stream in recent years (>40%), and is central to Oath’s business plans. As part of the Native Specialist team in London, you will be supporting the Head of Native Sales to step change the business so to ensure that that success continues.
The scope of the role includes:
- Hold an in-depth understanding the Gemini Native platform and network, the features, and subsequent benefits this might hold for an agency or advertiser in the context of our competitive landscape.
- Pitch new and advise existing advertisers on how to get the most out of their Gemini Native; Performance, Branding and Content Distribution campaigns.
- Drive Native revenue across both the Gemini Platform and BrightRoll DSP, taking ownership of key relationships in agencies and clients direct.
- Work closely and develop Native competencies within other sales functions across Oath (Agency Partners, Client team, AdLearn, RYOT, Mobile, Video etc.) to ensure Gemini is at the heart of every relevant conversation.
- Revenue reporting & forecasting for the UK Native business.
- Able to converse eloquently around the Native/Display/Video ecosystem, and be able to espouse the benefits of using data to deliver campaigns.
- Ability to develop a pipeline of prospects from standing start
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to build strong relationships within the sales and partnering teams
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence the key internal and external partners whose active participation is required to successfully implement our projects
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, highly changing and nascent marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-functional and global business requirements
- Innovating for customers- high focus on anticipating and finding new ways to meet customer needs
- Delivering with accountability- establishing clear performance expectations and commitments
- Degree of BS, BA or equivalent; digital marketing/media experience
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top