iOS Engineer, Moviefone
At Moviefone, we have a really simple goal: to make it easy for users to find and watch any movie, whether that’s in movie theaters, on Netflix, on TV, on DVD. As a key engineer on the team, you will play an integral role in architecting and building the technology that is at the core of our business.
And not only do you get to tackle this fun and complex challenge of organizing the explosion of entertainment options that consumers now have, you get to do it on a massive scale. Moviefone is a product with millions of users across web, mobile and OTT and that number is growing, meaning that your work will instantly be seen a giant user base. Our iOS app is regularly featured by Apple in the App Store.
We are a driven and passionate team that is excited to tackle this product challenge and we’re looking for an experienced, motivated, and self-driven technologist that shares this passion to join our team as our iOS Engineer.
• Feel right at home with Swift, Objective-C and Xcode
• You’ve built complex mobile applications for iOS before that have been successfully delivered to the App Store
• Write code so clean, fast, and elegant, you fight the urge to hang it on your mantle.
• You have intimate knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and how they relate to building amazing mobile applications
• Have a solid understanding of Cocoa Touch, as well as NSURLConnection/AFNetworking, HTML and CSS, Core Animation, Cocoapods
• Are disciplined and efficient in your approach to architecture and stability.
• Love finding efficient and scalable solutions to complex problems.
• Have a proven track record of using agile development methodologies.
• Are passionate about constantly learning new things and evolving.
You should be able to utilize every tool and resource at your disposal to bring unique, groundbreaking experiences to life that will be used by millions of people.
It's not easy — but nothing worth doing is, right?
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top