Head of Consumer Marketing - UK
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath's portfolio of brands includes HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo, TechCrunch, BUILD, Engadget and MAKERS. Oath is shaping the digital future.
We’re looking for a Head of UK Consumer Marketing to bring our brands to life. As a senior member of the International Marketing team, your goal will be to drive growth in brand, users and revenue for our biggest brands: including Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, AOL, Yahoo Mail, BUILD, Makers, and Yahoo.com
From building vivid consumer insights; to guiding product innovation; to developing and delivering amazing strategy and campaigns; this is an unrivalled opportunity to work for the biggest start-up in the UK.
Generate and go deep on consumer insights and competitive intelligence to help guide & become a trusted advisor to product, editorial and sales teams.
Build strong relationships across local commercial, editorial and product teams. Work closely with US and local research, creative, product, engineering, and marketing teams to achieve results. Work closely with internal teams and external agencies effectively to bring extraordinary campaigns to life.
Create the UK consumer marketing strategy and execute it, prioritising brands driving audience, brand goals and supporting revenue.
Helping the brands & products under Oath grow internationally, roll out strategy and campaigns globally, localising to local infrastructure, language, culture - matching the audience with the revenue opportunity
Make the most of our Oath ecosystem to drive growth- move audiences around our brands to drive brand and audience.
Execute with cross-functional teams by leading meetings, gaining consensus for appropriate reach, retention, engagement, and revenue tradeoffs.
Focus the marketing plans on achieving the metrics that matter, making ruthless decisions about what to do (and what not to do)
Work closely with commercial teams to drive revenue and partnerships that drive brand, reach and user engagement in our core products
Update executives and stakeholders on marketing campaigns and performance, plans, and progress towards goals
- Ideally 5+ years experience in marketing (with a focus on digital) on either client or agency side
- Significant experience and passion for Mobile and Web technologies
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and consensus without clear authority
- Track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and benchmarking to drive decisions
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, creative, and communications skills
- Team player in driving growth results combined with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and strong core values (honesty, integrity, creativity)
- Problem solver who never stops thinking about ways to improve
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and team-oriented leader
- Killer consumer instincts and design sensibilities
- Demonstrated sustainable success in previous roles
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top