Group Head, Partner Studios
At AOL, we’re radically redefining the world of online media. By bringing together innovative technologies, premium brands, original content and award-winning journalists we're transforming the way people around the world connect with information, entertainment, and each other. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions.
The Aol Germany Strategy & Operations Team manages the planning of the overall German Aol business, driving a customer centric product development and ensuring a impactful GTM for all demand and supply products as well as process creation and improvement to secure a professional and aligned execution of the local Aol strategy.
Aol Partner Studios combines a set of creative and custom products with focus on content marketing, native marketing, highly creative and custom executions using our full set of brands, platforms and data. We thrive to provide solutions for advertisers they haven’t been thought of before. The Aol Partner Studio Group Head carries the functional responsibility for a homogenous set of brand products meeting a common overall client demand for uniqueness and creativity. The Aol Partner Studio Group Head reports into the Head of Strategy & Operations and functionally leads a team of 5-10 people (full time employees, vendors, freelancers). We require a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in the media business.
Functional Team Lead
- Full responsibility for the functional lead of s set of people with focus on solutions for Advertisers and (creative) Agencies
- Aligning product strategies of our Brand Products like Aol.de, Engadget, MSN, Xbox, Skype, ... to meet client needs and discover common revenue opportunities
- Bring all team members together in a vital and autonomous working environment and ensure close collaboration within the team and across teams
- Know and represent the needs of the team in connections with the leadership team, local peer groups and international peer groups
Strategic Unit Development
- Develop and align a clear growth strategy for the respective business unit
- Create product, -project or action plans to plan, execute and measure the progress of the strategy execution
- Ensure full team readiness by train, educate and coach them with product-, market-, or process-knowledge
- Responsible for the achievement of the financial targets of the Partner Studio Unit
- Negotiating, managing and working against the Partner Studio relevant scorecard items
- Negotiate, manage and control the cost budget (e.g. for content creation and audience growth initiatives)
- Systematically collect client needs and requirements to improve our products by requesting enhancements through the existing channels
- Provide client focussed sales collaterals with USP and value propositions
- Work with Sales teams on pitches, client requests and attend client meetings as subject matter experts
- Authentic leadership style and strong promoter of the Aol culture
- Excellent communication skills in German and English language
- Able to delegate tasks and communicate expectations clearly
- Ability to motivate and engage teams even during extensive times or phases with a high workload
- Has the tools identify individual strengths and develop his work-team in close collaboration with the people manager
- Has entrepreneurial skills, sees the big picture and takes end-to-end ownership for his unit
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to build brands people love by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. Culture defines code and code defines culture. Code is about the evolution of technology, the natural force of human ingenuity that moves culture forward.
AOL is intensifying it’s global position and the Nordics is an integral part of becoming a global media technology partner that pushes the envelope of what you can achieve when technology is merged with culture.
With global brands such as Tech Crunch, Engadget, The Huffington Post, a strong technology platform unified in ONE by AOL and a subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top