Global Expansion Program Manager
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
This role is a senior position in Verizon Digital Media Services reporting to the VP, Integration Management Office & Business Oversight and and working closely with the executive leadership team to define and achieve growth objectives through global expansion initiatives. This individual must demonstrate a strong ability to define and communicate business objectives in order to obtain alignment across employees, corporate services, partners, resellers, and VDMS functional stakeholders. As we move into 2017, this role will lead the effort to scale our assets globally
· Lead the development of global expansion plans which include, regional revenue targets, resource and cost commitments, operating model, and implementation timelines in partnership with the Regional MD’s
· Oversee interaction with corporate shared services executives from Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Corporate Real Estate to properly launch and support operations in each region
· Define the VDMS product and technology initiatives required to support launch of regionalized services in partnership with Product and ensure they are included in the product roadmap and therefore aligned with the revenue targets
· Perform data analysis for hypothesis validation - ensure project is on track from execution standpoint by driving creative problem solving while weighing implications, tracking critical milestones, recommending changes, and escalating issues when necessary
· Perform process validation - meet with business teams and employees to understand how processes are actually working compared to how processes are defined / expected to work and work with groups to determine pain points and address them
· Manage teams responsible for execution of expansion plans
· Communicate progress and key items with leadership team via Global Expansion Website - develop regional dashboards that support growth objectives
·15+ years of experience with program management & performance assessments
· 10+ years of experience with quantitative and qualitative analytics
· Experience with participating in or leading team and working in a matrixed environment
· Experience in communicating with and briefing to executives and technical and non-technical audiences and stakeholders
· BA or BS degree in Business or a related technical field preferred
· PMP certification
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top