Global Agency Lead (New York or Chicago)
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
· Build Oath Annual and Quarterly Strategic Plan for assigned agencies, including analysis of Agency revenue.
· Build and elevate relationships at the highest levels within the assigned agencies – C-Suite, Senior Agency Influencers – to continuously uncover strategic opportunities to drive Oath revenue on a global, regional, and local level
· Identify and lead the development of joint business projects and/or beta opportunities with assigned agencies
· Agency account management including, but not limited to: maintaining contact lists, establishing meeting cadence with (internal and external) key stakeholders, seeking out new relationships/contacts, developing quarterly business reviews, organizing and coordinating agency education initiatives ( cross discipline agency days and / or GROW), fulfilling ad hoc agency request and breaking down obstacles .
· Lead or contribute to Oath’s tentpole senior-level engagements and activations (i.e CES, Mobile World CongressCannes, DMexco AdWeek) with assigned agencies
· Partner with internal sales teams to contribute to and uncover category and client-level opportunities globally and regionally at both the Agency and Brand level
· Collaborate with a number of internal specialists (i.e. data, platform, content) as needed to meet Strategic Plan requirements and to continuously identify relevant opportunities for your agencies
· Keep abreast of Oath capabilities and product offerings via distance learning and on-site training
· Strong Internal communication (written and verbal), ensuring Sales, Agency Team, and other department leaders are well informed
10+ years’ experience in an advertising agency in full-service, media or sales and business development roles
· Deep understanding of the Agency/Publisher business, ability to develop existing relationships with top decision makers at the agencies through knowledge and a deep sense of curiosity
· Proven ability to drive results, as well as create and sell-in innovative solutions to clients
· Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
· Ability to think strategically, understanding marketers’ needs and creatively translate these needs into compelling concepts and programs
· Proven ability to simplify and package complex product offerings for appropriate audiences
· Ability to simultaneously handle numerous projects, prioritizing according to revenue potential
· Must be able to self-motivate, function independently, and as part of a team
· Strong understanding and passion for digital technology
· Must be able to navigate internally and externally, influencing and building relationships in order to accomplish your goals
· Strong communicator, well organized, as well as be a great presenter
· Travel required (approx. 2x per quarter)
· “Get” agencies – their structure, economics, processes, roles, clients and desire to build new solutions that drive business results
·Are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top