Global Agency Lead (New York or Chicago)
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
About The Role
The Global Agency Development Group business unit is responsible for managing the relationships of the large Holding Companies and the Agency Operating Companies within them. This group focuses on strategic business development and deep agency relationships , which drives agency revenue growth , adoption and perception of Oath at local, regional and global level.
We are seeking an Agency Lead for a specific agency or set of agencies. In this role, you will directly manage executive agency relationships and agency partnerships, ultimately serving as their Oath Ambassador and trusted advisor, while driving Oath’s media, data and platform revenue.
· Build Oath Annual and Quarterly Strategic Plan for assigned agencies, including analysis of Agency revenue.
· Build and elevate relationships at the highest levels within the assigned agencies – C-Suite, Senior Agency Influencers – to continuously uncover strategic opportunities to drive Oath revenue on a global, regional, and local level
· Identify and lead the development of joint business projects and/or beta opportunities with assigned agencies
· Agency account management including, but not limited to: maintaining contact lists, establishing meeting cadence with (internal and external) key stakeholders, seeking out new relationships/contacts, developing quarterly business reviews, organizing and coordinating agency education initiatives ( cross discipline agency days and / or GROW), fulfilling ad hoc agency request and breaking down obstacles .
· Lead or contribute to Oath’s tentpole senior-level engagements and activations (i.e CES, Mobile World CongressCannes, DMexco AdWeek) with assigned agencies
· Partner with internal sales teams to contribute to and uncover category and client-level opportunities globally and regionally at both the Agency and Brand level
· Collaborate with a number of internal specialists (i.e. data, platform, content) as needed to meet Strategic Plan requirements and to continuously identify relevant opportunities for your agencies
· Keep abreast of Oath capabilities and product offerings via distance learning and on-site training
· Strong Internal communication (written and verbal), ensuring Sales, Agency Team, and other department leaders are well informed
10+ years’ experience in an advertising agency in full-service, media or sales and business development roles
· Deep understanding of the Agency/Publisher business, ability to develop existing relationships with top decision makers at the agencies through knowledge and a deep sense of curiosity
· Proven ability to drive results, as well as create and sell-in innovative solutions to clients
· Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
· Ability to think strategically, understanding marketers’ needs and creatively translate these needs into compelling concepts and programs
· Proven ability to simplify and package complex product offerings for appropriate audiences
· Ability to simultaneously handle numerous projects, prioritizing according to revenue potential
· Must be able to self-motivate, function independently, and as part of a team
· Strong understanding and passion for digital technology
· Must be able to navigate internally and externally, influencing and building relationships in order to accomplish your goals
· Strong communicator, well organized, as well as be a great presenter
· Travel required (approx. 2x per quarter)
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Enjoy and excel at building bold, strategic, innovative media solutions leveraging the Oath portfolio
· “Get” agencies – their structure, economics, processes, roles, clients and desire to build new solutions that drive business results
·Are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top