Finance Business Partner
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The International Consolidations Business Partner will be responsible for centralising financial data for AOL’s Non-US markets and consolidating reporting packs for International and US stakeholders.
Reporting to the Consolidations Senior Manager, this role will be working closely with members of Financial Planning and Analysis in the US and locally, as well as Corporate business leaders and our International accounting team. The role will centralise consolidated variance analysis, build standardised reporting packs and operate as International point of contact for US commentary.
The successful applicant will be a client focused, driven and commercially orientated finance professional.
- Maintenance of the Weekly International pacing file
- Preparation of Senior Management packs for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Monthly variance analysis for:
- Corporate Costs (non-revenue generating business)
- International Serving Costs (centralised costs allocated to all markets)
- Developing new reports to improve flow of management information between FP&A and the business
- Proactively maintaining/ improving the FP&A brand by building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assisting the Consolidations Senior Manager with adhoc project work (integrations/ M&A prep/ product analysis)
- Assisting the Director of EMEA/ APAC with preparation for quarterly Sales Compensation data
- Updating Long Term Plans, assisting local FP&A team with Forecast loading
- Strong academics, including a minimum 2:1 degree
- Strong partially qualified candidates (ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent international qualification)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills/abilities
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Experience within a budgeting/forecasting function
- Experience working with Senior Leadership stakeholders
- Experience working in a multinational/multicultural/multi-currency business
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills (Indexing/ Vlookup/ Hlookup)
- Business Planning & Consolidation/ Hyperion experience would be ideal
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top