AOL, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc., is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As one of the largest online properties in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come. Follow us on twitter @AOL_Inc
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support to our senior HR team, (CPO, VP Talent, VP HR). Requires ability to gain in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Extensive calendar management through Outlook Calendar; Manages multiple busy calendars, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings, off-sites, etc.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple administrative projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
• Performs department/division coordination duties, scheduling, and review of information requiring executive’s signature/approval.
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
• Prepares presentation materials for meetings.
• Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous documents and delivers timely reports and summaries on a wide range of topics.
• Organizes all domestic and international travel needs and prepares travel itineraries for leaders within the group.
• Prepares executive expense reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience managing complex schedules for multiple executives, onsite and remotely located.
• Project management experience.
• Experience with Microsoft office; Proficient in PowerPoint
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top