Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services' Oath in Three Words: Personalized Video Experiences
- Support Verizon Digital Media Services’ Chief Revenue Officer
- Anticipate professional needs and make informed decisions in regards to best practices and priorities
- Manage complex schedules and calendars using Gmail
- Coordinate travel
- Organize and assist with special events, including sales events and executive meetings
- Serve as a liaison between sales team and other departments within VDMS
- Organize and submit expense reports
- Personal errands when necessary
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably within a technology company
- Proficiency with Excel, Gmail and the Google professional tools
- Proficiency with Concur
- Ability to multitask and work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to handle rapidly changing environment and high pressure situations
- Experience booking travel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top