Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist our Chief Revenue Officer. The successful candidate will be able to anticipate both the professional and personal needs, making informed decisions in regards to best practices and priorities. This EA will be able to analyze situations carefully, recommending solutions and adopting effective courses of action. This is a newly created position that has been added due to our aggressive growth.
- Manage complex schedules and calendars using Gmail
- Coordinate travel
- Organize and assist with special events, including sales events and executive meetings
- Serve as a liaison between sales team and other departments within VDMS
- Organize and submit expense reports
- Order lunch/dinner
- Personal errands when necessary
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably within a technology company
- Proficiency with Excel, Gmail and the Google professional tools
- Proficiency with Concur
- Ability to multitask and work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to handle rapidly changing environment and high pressure situations
- Experience booking travel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top