Enterprise Marketing Intern
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
The Enterprise Marketing team at Verizon Digital Media Services is looking for a summer intern to help support and drive overall go-to-market activities. The intern will be primarily responsible for market research and competitive analysis, as well as building and developing target lists for content marketing campaign efforts.
The intern will report directly to the Enterprise Marketing Manager. He/she will be well supported with guidance and feedback, but also be expected to take initiative and work autonomously. It should make for a challenging and rewarding summer, as well as an excellent start to a career in marketing.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Strong analytical and web research skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to drive to follow-through
• Highly collaborative; ability to work cross-functionally within marketing team
• Ability to be flexible, proactive, and show initiative
• Passion and enthusiasm for marketing and technology
• Hunger for technical knowledge and aptitude to grasp new ideas and technologies
• Experience with web content a strong plus
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Currently pursing a Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree in Business or Economics
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top