Director, Strategic Media
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services' Oath in Three Words: Personalized video experiences
· Set and meet company sales and activity goals
· Lead individual and group performance by managing key metrics
· Motivate sales group through strategy, recognition, morale, and incentive systems
· Conduct call shadowing, feedback and performance improvement
· Hands-on assistance with deals
· Coordinate and work conferences/trade shows as needed
· Oversee sales lead distribution, targeting and generation initiatives
· Conduct weekly sales coaching, training and guidance through team meetings and regular 1x1s
· Manage individual and group sales pipeline development
- 7+ years of proven sales experience, with 2+ years of management experience
- Proven expertise in selling information or technology-based products to business customers is highly desirable.
- BA/BS preferred
- Industry experience selling Content Delivery, Networking/Technology, or SaaS solutions is preferred
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top