Director, Oath Brand Marketing
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Are you passionate about building brands? Are you a detail driven disruptor? Do you thrive on driving innovation while meeting goals, deadlines, and metrics? Are you energized by breakthrough technologies and ideas? Does the opportunity to stand for something edgy, bold, energized and authentic excite you? Do you thrive driving change, enthusiasm and adoption of game-changing ideas? If so, please consider this unique opportunity for the Director of Brand Marketing role at Oath.
We have just launched the next chapter in our journey to become the most important media technology company in the world. To consumers. To content creators. To brand marketers. Oath is a dynamic house of 50+ media and tech brands that include HuffPost, Yahoo Sports, AOL, TechCrunch, Tumblr, Yahoo Finance, Brightroll, One by AOL and Gemini to name a few.
Oath is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to join our growing marketing team and help lead Oath through one of the most exciting and disruptive opportunities the company and its communities have ever been through. This person will be responsible for leading a team and helping to build and define the Oath brand, brand campaigns and go-to-market strategies that deliver on the company’s growth, potential and future. This person will lead one of the top 5 initiatives at the company.
This person will be an influencer and igniter, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to push the boundaries of creativity and do the unexpected. S/he will collaborate with external agencies, internal creative teams, and the brands we own and operate to expediently deliver creative solutions on time and in budget. A passionate and innovative thinker and marketer, the Director of Brand Marketing will directly impact our employees, clients, and partners while reshaping overall company image and perception.
• 10+ years of creative project management experience at a leading agency, publisher or Fortune 100 brand, successfully implementing and executing on 360-degree marketing strategies
• Passion for creativity and brand development
• Proven success identifying, defining, and establishing KPIs that align with business objectives and drive growth across channels
• Track record of motivating and working with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative, disruptive, and breakthrough work while successfully managing and delivering projects from ideation to execution
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and see through multiple priorities
• Exposure to high-touch and design-driven brands as well as high growth enterprises that play at the intersection of marketing and technology
• Experience in fast-moving organizations and complex, competitive industries
• Demonstrable success and results driven by the candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Art, Design, or related field
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top