Digital Campaign Manager, Fixed Term Contract
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Campaign Manager for our Nordic division, out of Stockholm, Sweden. You will play a key role on our Nordic Campaign / Account team, and be the direct link between AOL, our sales team and our clients. You will be part of our delivery team – responsible for executing local and global campaigns and reporting to clients, across our full product stack, which includes Be On, Mobile and Programmatic.
As part of our team you will be in a unique position to build know-how and expertise on the most popular and fastest growing digital ad products out there. You get to be a part of a global market leading organization, where you get to work with people from all around the world, and be part of some of the biggest online campaigns out there.
The main tasks will be to:
- Execute and traffic campaigns through our platforms.
- Media planning across the different formats we sell.
- Manage and service clients to deliver the best possible experience and service.
- Communicate with clients from beginning to end on campaigns, and produce reports with campaign results
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver the best results for our clients.
- Support the Nordic organization with insights and updates from our platforms.
The right candidate should:
- Preferably have experience from a similar position.
- Be self-driven and open to learn new things.
- Be outgoing and proactive, and find motivation in autonomy.
- Have a team mentality and the ambition to drive change.
- Be fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages.
What you get:
- Become part of an award winning team and a strong Nordic heritage.
- A company with a strong culture that thinks and acts global.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the media space, backed by a global company vision to lead the space for building brands through creativity and premium technology.
A strong package with an attractive commission structure.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top