Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver, and display content -- so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today's demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media, or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world's largest networks, our platform easily handles y our users' appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Maintains legal, regulatory and contractual compliance by researching, enforcing and attesting to security and compliance requirements.
Compliance Analyst Job Duties:
- Defines security requirements by researching compliance certification standards.
- Keeps other departments abreast of requirements by writing and communicating guidelines and policy instructions.
- Informs corporate security policy, procedures, and guidelines by consolidating requirements across multiple standards.
- Maintain a register of compliance status and required initiatives for all teams.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contacts; resolving concerns.
- Reviews customer and vendor contracts for security requirements applicability.
- Assists sales and legal teams in completing customer RFPs related to security and compliance requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Computer Science or Information Security background
- Familiarity with the following Compliance Standards: PCI DSS, ISO27001:2013, SSAE-16 SOC-2, MPAA, CSA STAR, and HIPAA
- Strong technical writing and public speaking
- Prior audit experience preferred
- CISA, CISSP, or Sec+ Certifications preferred
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.
Back to top