Client Solutions Engineer
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
The future is mobile and if you’re interested in contributing to a game-changing platform, we want to hear from you. You’ll be joining a very experienced team who are pioneering the next generation mobile media platform. Your creativity and ingenuity will be on the front lines of our offering and will directly impact the success of our business. You will work with exciting, cutting-edge technologies like the iOS and Android platforms.
As a Client Solutions Engineer, you have a passion for mobile technology, problem solving, and superior client service. You have successfully worked directly with key clients and are able to efficiently handle varied tasks.
This person will be a critical contributor within our Client Solutions team. This position reports to the Director of Client Solutions and works closely with the Publisher Services and Demand Services teams.
As a Client Services Engineer, you will:
- Work with new and existing publishers to integrate mobile applications and sites into our platform, and troubleshoot those connections
- Integrate demand sources to our mediation and RTB Exchange platforms, and provide support for those connections
- Work with cutting edge technology, such as the iOS and Android platforms
- Become a power user of the platform, with the ability to thoroughly troubleshoot the products to support internal users and provide feedback to the Product team
- Experience with iOS/Android app development
- Experience utilizing web APIs
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top