AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetization. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A standalone subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The AOL Platforms support process is aimed towards creating a successful partnership with our clients. The Client Services team is in charge of providing guidance as the client learns how to use our products. Along the way, we are accountable for answering any questions they may have about our technology in a timely and professional manner. Another important responsibility is to create documentation based on new features of the system and needs of the customer. Communication is also a vital part of the job, not only with the customer, but also with your colleagues both here and abroad in order to get the answers that you and the client need.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a client-facing position. Your job will be to respond to customer requests and queries in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Communicating with customers through email, live chat, over the phone, or in person
- Become a product expert in header bidding, and share the expertise with colleagues and clients
- Work with Account Managers and Account Executives to join client calls and talk about header bidding best practices
- Work with publishers to implement our header bidding solution on publisher pages
- Troubleshoot issues with header bidding setup and be able to offer advice to the customer on ad server setup
- Troubleshoot discrepancies
- Work with Yield team on revenue optimization
- Provide feedback to Product team
- Write and edit documentation and other instructions as requested and help to maintain the quality and integrity of support documentation
- Proven written and verbal skills in English
- Solid computer application skills (web browser, email client, word processing, text editing, and spreadsheets)
- In-depth understanding of programmatic ad serving
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology
- Team player willing to change roles as needs require and the team grows
- Organized with the ability to prioritize your own work and track multiple tasks and projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical field is helpful but not required
- Customer service experience, preferably in a software or web services environment
- Technical writing experience a plus
We pride ourselves in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. We know our expectations are high so in return we offer a very competitive salary and great benefits for a very simple reason: attract the best people and allow them to focus on being great. Fun is important to us too. We’ve worked hard to create an environment that is as fun and social as it is professional and focused. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up, the stability of a public company, and a culture driven by employees excited to challenge the status quo.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer:
AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top