Client Services Manager – Account Strategy, Convertro + ONE Attribution
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
The Client Service manager’s primary responsibility is to drive adoption, engagement and expansion of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution software and services across his/her assigned book of business through the post-sale relationship management of our Brand and Agency customers. This includes delivering value to client stakeholders and leadership, driving platform adoption through product training, and educating clients on Convertro methodology. The CSM will also be expected to quickly grasp technical solutions, often times in partnership with the Convertro Product and Development teams. Ensuring the customer's voice is heard by suggesting product features and enhancements as well as documenting barriers to adoption and success are critical tasks.
This role reports to the Client Services Director and works closely with the Convertro Implementation, Advanced Analytics and Technical Operations teams.
● Drive annual subscriptions to successful renewal
● Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews to continually reinforce alignment w customer's business objectives
● Deliver the training curriculum (modular based)
● Deliver monthly/quarterly cross channel optimization sessions w the support of advanced analytics
● Consult key clients to identify strategic business objectives, identify key questions, and translate into a strategic attribution action plan
● Translate complex data into meaningful and actionable insights aligned with client business objectives
● Collaborate with data science, engineering, product management, and leadership teams to drive successful partnerships with clients
● Identify opportunities for growth and deeper engagements across our product suite
● Lead regular update meetings and ongoing internal and client-facing communication.
● Drive continued process improvement to achieve efficiency, client satisfaction, and alignment between clients needs and company value proposition
● Assist with new employee on-boarding and training
● Partner w product to develop custom solutions specific to your customer base
● Deliver product roadmap release messaging
● Provide customer feedback/feature enhancement requests back to product
● Improve/develop internal processes and external customer collateral particular to your tier of customer
● Drive case study creation
● Participate in Customer Forums and other retention marketing events
● Experience in the ad-tech industry, direct brand marketing or an advertising agency
● Demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships - strong client references are preferred
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in marketing mix models or multi-touch attribution
● Strong grasp or experience with web analytics solutions (Omniture, Coremetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics)
● Experience with Third party ad-serving solutions (DFA, Atlas, Mediaplex)
● Demonstrated ability to add value to clients by creating strategic solutions and leveraging other areas of the organization to create a unique value proposition
● Proven experience in client renewals and driving incremental account growth quarter over quarter
● Ability to analyze complex data and build an end to end story with actionable insights tied to clients business and marketing goals
● Comfortable presenting key product value and insights to a C-Suite
● Ability to manage expectations around contracted services setting a standard for the day-to-day management of client business and the long-term relationship with advertising agencies and brands
● Excellent attention to detail and the ability to proactively manage client initiatives to completion
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● B.A. or B.S. in either a technical discipline or business
● 3+ years in technology companies, client side, or advertising agencies in an services role
● 3+ years of media-related project/account management experience
● Strong computer skills, especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word
● Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
● Capable of performing 100% independently and autonomously, while fostering a team-based environment
● Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
● Experience in technologies serving either the digital media, social media, mobile or search engine marketing marketplaces
● Experience in working with Tier 1 brands and advertising agencies
● Proven success providing technical demonstrations
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top