Client Executive - Media & Entertainment Sales
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver, and display content -- so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today's demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media, or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world's largest networks, our platform easily handles y our users' appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
The Client Executive – Media & Entertainment is an experienced sales professional adept at identifying and understanding the business and technical requirements of OTT providers, content creators and media providers. The Client Exec, Media & Entertainment at Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS) possesses high levels of both technical and business acumen, is highly ethical, understands customer business drivers and matches those to the VDMS portfolio of products and services. A VDMS CE can clearly articulate complex solutions to prospective customers.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of technical sales experience, is self-motivated, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the day-to-day customer relationship, and working closely alongside subject matter experts within VDMS to achieve revenue goals.
The CE will be responsible for selling the VDMS portfolio of products and services to assigned mid-market and high growth accounts and developing and closing new prospects. Specifically, the CE will employ a consultative, high value sales model to successfully position VDMS into a fast-paced global media market.
Specific requirements include developing a robust sales pipeline leading to the achievement of personal and team quotas.
- Develop new and foster existing relationships with media and entertainment industry contacts to achieve revenue goals
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities and strategic relationships with OTT providers, content creators and media providers
- Create and execute strategic account plans
- Drive revenue from list of targeted accounts
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies
- Gather and report customer feedback on product and service portfolio
- Develop and present professional sales presentations and proposals
- Maintain SalesForce.com records, aggressively close deals and finalize contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- 3+ years a sales professional with experience selling scalable and complex digital media solutions to the media and entertainment industry
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and live and on-demand video workflow including encoding, publishing, ad serving, online video platform services, content delivery and client side applications
- History working in a start-up like environment
- Extremely self-motivated, attention to detail and desire to deliver results
- Excellent written and oral communication, including formal presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of success
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.
Back to top