In June 2017 Verizon completed its $4.48 billion acquisition of Yahoo's operating business and formed a new subsidiary called "Oath" that includes both Yahoo and AOL brands. Oath is a diverse house of 50+ media and technology brands that engages over a billion people around the world. We’re building deep content experiences in the most important consumer verticals: news, sports, finance, tech and entertainment/lifestyle.
We are looking for two experienced and proactive Campaign Managers for our Nordic division, out of Copenhagen. One for a 6 month contract and the other is a permanent contract.
You will play a key role on our Nordic Campaign / Account team, and be the direct link between our sales team and our clients. You will be part of our delivery team – responsible for executing our campaigns and reporting to clients, across our full product stack, which includes Be On, Mobile, and Programmatic.
As part of our team, you will be in a unique position to build know-how and expertise on most popular and fastest growing digital ad products out there. You get to be a part of a global market leading organization, where you get to work with people from all around the world.
- Execute and traffic campaigns through our AOL platforms
- Media planning across the different formats we sell (Be On, Mobile and Programmatic). The role offers variation in terms of working with everything from trafficking programmatic campaigns to complex campaigns where the Campaign Manager must be determined in finding solutions to optimize delivery.
- Manage and service clients to deliver the best possible experience and service.
- Produce reports and communication to clients, from start until the end of campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver the best results for our clients.
- Support the Nordic organization with insights and updates from our platforms.
- Manage budgets and forecasting.
Desired skills and expertise
The right candidate should:
- Preferably have experience from a similar position.
- Be highly structured and organized.
- Be self-driven, determined and open to learning new things. Must be able to handle situations where the solutions aren’t given.
- Be outgoing and proactive, and find motivation in autonomy.
- Have a team mentality and the ambition to drive change.
- Be fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages.
What to expect
- Become part of an award winning team and a strong Nordic heritage.
- Be a part of a company with a strong culture that thinks and acts globally.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the media space, backed by a global company vision to lead the space for building brands through creativity and premium technology.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top