Business Development Intern, Spring 2017
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetization. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
- Conduct online research projects on advertising technology for the Business Development Team for AOL Platforms (the programmatic and advertising division of AOL, a Verizon company).
- Provide coordination support on Partner Meeting scheduling and agenda scope.
- Assist on deal analysis / evaluations with support via Google Docs.
- Provide reporting support for partnerships to track trends with vendors.
- Work with product and legal teams to track deliverables during deal flow.
- Must have availability of 15-20 hours per week during the academic year.
- Undergraduate or graduate level with interest or concentration in business.
- Strong desire to learn about Technology & Advertising Technologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail on all projects and tasks.
- Follows-through and completes assignments on-time.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top