Brand Marketing Coordinator, Oath
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Are you passionate about building brands? Are you a detail-driven disruptor? Do you thrive on innovation while meeting goals, deadlines, and metrics? Are you energized by breakthrough technologies and ideas? Does the opportunity to stand for something edgy, bold, energized and authentic excite you? Do you thrive driving change, enthusiasm, and adoption of game-changing ideas? If so, you may want to consider our Brand Marketing Coordinator position.
We have just launched the next chapter in our journey to become the most important media technology company in the world. To consumers. To content creators. To brand marketers. Oath is a dynamic house of 50+ media and tech brands that include HuffPost, Yahoo Sports, AOL, TechCrunch, Tumblr, Yahoo Finance, Brightroll, One by AOL and Yahoo Gemini to name a few.
Oath is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team and help lead Oath through one of the most exciting and disruptive opportunities the company and its communities have ever been through.
- Assist in developing marketing plans and creative approach, ensuring efforts are “on brand” and consistent throughout all channels
- Develop, contribute to and manage brand marketing projects, presentations, and objectives
- Act as brand champion across the business and assist in key cross-functional communication and meetings (Trade Marketing, Content Strategy, Social, Partnerships, and Events)
- Routinely monitor metrics and analyze data trends to make recommendations and adjust marketing plans accordingly
- Monitor industry news, emerging trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and coordinate with the creative team on design needs and deliverables
- Work with the overall brand marketing team on key initiatives and tentpole events
- Support overall project management and execution for Oath brand campaigns and initiatives
- General marketing team admin and operations (budget, finance, legal, HR)
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing organization, agency or brand marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required
- Experience with Keynote and/or Powerpoint
- Creative project-management experience
- Passion for creativity and brand development
- Disruptive thinker. Equally skilled and passionate about analytics and creativity
- Experience in managing and tracking multiple project deliverables and timelines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in fast-moving organizations
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top