Associate Publisher Development Manager
Build brands consumers love
Build platforms customers love
Build a company talent loves
We, the ONE Mobile Publisher Development team cultivate publisher and developer relationships across the APAC region, manage day-to-day operations for portfolio of partners, and consult on the best ways to monetize their inventory.
We are looking for a Associate Publisher Development Manager who has excellent communication skills, is able to shift focus to different types of projects, show proficiency with Excel, and productively work with various team members with minimal supervision.
- Develop and manage developer and publisher relationships from closing the sale, through to integration, testing, and day-to-day growth of the account
- Become an expert user of the One by AOL Mobile product suite and utilize these tools to integrate, deploy, manage, and QA a number of key publisher/developers client accounts
- Assist publishers/Developers with implementation and integration, working closely with the Tech team to quickly onboard publishers/Developers and work through technical issues
- Monitor daily the performance (CTR, Fill Rate, eCPM, revenue, among other key metrics) of book of business. Understand how each partner should perform to easily identify anomalies (either positive or negative), and provide recommendations and industry thought leadership to clients. Evaluate client performance and collaborate with internal teams to drive revenue performance and customer satisfaction
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for premium and strategic partners, and look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell publishers with latest ONE by AOL Mobile products as they are released
- Provide Tier 1 support for troubleshooting ad creative issues
- Presentation of data and monetization recommendations will need to be prepared, generated and delivered through both formal and informal reports and communicated via email, conference calls, and group meetings
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the Product team, providing customer feedback on how to improve our Products and Services
- Travel for face-to-face meetings with top prospects and account partners to deepen relationships
- Understand supply side needs for the platform and work quickly to increase needed inventory where constraints are present
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One to two years experience in mobile related or online advertising industries required
- Strong interpersonal skill set
- A high degree of self-motivation with a drive to learn and grow your role
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets and trends in order to formulate and communicate relevant conclusions to clients
- Ability to think strategically about client opportunities and next steps
- Process oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once and most importantly prioritize urgent needs
- Solid quantitative and analytical skill set, with at least the ability to understand basic data and advertising metrics
- Fluent in English and at least one other Asian language. Chinese Preferred.
- Candidate will need to be flexible to travel to conferences, quarterly business reviews at a minimum. Must have flexibility to travel at the last minute if need be
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top