Associate Communications Manager- Executive Speaking, Oath
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Oath is looking for an experienced Associate Communications Manager to join the Corporate Communications team. This position is responsible for elevating Oath's top executives externally through global speaking engagements in order to drive the company narrative and message the industry around Oath's key pillars and business objectives.
- Responsible for owning all aspects of global speaking engagements for Oath's top executives. This includes pitching, prepping, messaging, brief preparation, and building presentations as needed.
- Own speaking pitches for Oath at global industry tentpole events (CES, Cannes, MWC, DMEXCO, etc.)
- Manage award submissions for Oath's top executives
- Help to communicate and drive messaging and positioning in market through global industry events that bring together Oath's target audience
- Work cross-functionally with other core functions - events, PR, B2B marketing, product marketing, international marketing, internal comms - on large-scale marketing projects
- Participate in special projects as required/needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills are essential for this highly collaborative position.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and knowledge
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time and proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must have attention to detail, experience and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a positive manner with colleagues across business units
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in database applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) are needed
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top