Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath's portfolio of brands includes HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo, TechCrunch, BUILD, Engadget and MAKERS. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Relegence is an excellence center for textual analytics running the company’s language technology platform. We enjoy access to lots of data and computing resources. Our specialization is in AI, NLP & IR for content analysis challenges such as machine understanding, clustering and classification of content as well as identification of trend patterns using Machine Learning techniques. Relegence contextual solutions power content engagement throughout Oath publishers and provide relevant ad targeting for Oath advertising.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Software and Algorithms engineer who is interested in developing solutions for contemporary AI and Machine Learning challenges in the Content Understanding field. If you are proud of your creativity, love exploring new technologies and working on innovative challenges while coding and implementing your ideas - your place is with us!
What You’ll Be Doing
● As an Algorithms engineer you will design, manage and implement advanced algorithms that enhance Oath’s content analysis services for videos, publishers, advertising and more.
● Participate in full project lifecycle, from research through prototyping and demoing, up to production level implementation and integration.
● Collaborate with research and development teams internationally across Oath.
● Create a role that taps into your passion and expertise to contribute to the team and our products.
● Grow your knowledge, explore new technologies and opportunities while learning from experts in the team, our organization and the academia.
● MSc. or exceptional BSc. in Computer Science or related fields
● 3+ years of hands-on industry experience programming in Java or C#
● 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning / NLP algorithms / IR / Optimization
● Team player with excellent communication skills
● Curiosity and ability to conduct independent research
● Ability to translate science into useful products
● Fluent in English
What would be nice
● Experience in identifying business opportunities and building strategies
● Experience in developing large software systems
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top