Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath's portfolio of brands includes HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo, TechCrunch, BUILD, Engadget and MAKERS. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Relegence is Oath’s intelligent language technology platform. We specialize in tagging, classifying and identifying trends using machine learning techniques. Relegence contextual solutions ensures Oath's publisher content is always engaging and Oath’s ad targeting is always relevant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Algorithm developer who is interested to take part in developing solutions to our growing content analysis platform.
What You’ll Be Doing
• As a Algorithm developer you will be designing and implementing advanced algorithms that enhance Oath’s text analysis platform for web data analysis.
• Participate in full project lifecycle, from research and design through prototyping and demos and up to production level implementation and integration.
• Work closely with other teams around Oath to integrate the platform’s features into products.
What you’ll need
• BSc. in Computer Science or related fields with 3+ years of industry experience as a Java developer.
• Experience in Machine Learning / NLP algorithms / IR
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn and use new technologies
• Fluent in English
What would be nice
• Experience in developing large software systems
• Experience with Cloud development under AWS
• Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top