Administrative Executive Support
AOL, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc., is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As one of the largest online properties in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
COVER LETTER REQUIRED.
You’ll love this job if:
- No task is too small - scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, ordering team lunches - we name it, you’re up for it
- You’re super organized - you set calendar reminders for your calendar reminders
- You like to think outside the box for creative ways to get the job done
- You’re passionate about media and entertainment, but won’t be starstruck if you come across a celebrity
- You want to learn about all the new and exciting things AOL is doing to change our industry
We’re looking for:
- A recent graduate majoring in business, marketing, communications, PR, or related field
- Someone with previous internship experience, preferably at a digital media company
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Ability to work against tight deadlines, while collaborating effectively in a team environment
- Someone who is a team player
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top