Account Manager, Sales
AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
As a Publisher Account Manger, you have a passion for mobile technology and superior client services. You have 2-4 years of operations experience in account services, preferably in mobile technology or digital media, and have experience in successfully developing and growing client relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
The position reports to the Director of Publisher Services and will be a key contributor to the Publisher Services team. This group works closely with the Publisher Sales, Demand Services, Inventory Operations, Client Technical Services, Product Development, and Marketing teams.
• Integrate, deploy, and manage a number of key publisher clients using the ONE by AOL: Mobile product suite.
• Oversee and manage general account communications, including client expectations throughout the integration process as well as post-launch
• Provide recommendations and industry thought leadership to clients
• Drive client meetings and discussions around key business goals, inclusive of weekly meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
• Evaluate client performance and collaborate with internal teams on market, support, and optimization strategies to drive revenue performance and customer satisfaction
• Introduce new products and opportunities to publisher clients to drive revenue
• Be an expert user of the ONE by AOL: Mobile product suite and other partner platforms
• Act as a liaison between our clients and the ONE by AOL: Mobile Product team, providing customer feedback on how to improve our Products and Services
• Occasional travel for conferences or customer meetings
• Prior customer management experience, preference for those with experience within Mobile Technology or the Media Industry. Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
• Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets and trends in order to formulate and communicate relevant conclusions to clients
• Ability to work cross-functionally and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Ability to run meetings and manage multiple projects at a time
• Ability to think strategically about client opportunities and next steps
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office products
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top