Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
The Account Manager, Italy will be accountable for the overall market adoption of ONE by AOL Platform Solutions for agencies and advertisers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations, act as a single point of contact for existing clients
- Ensure a strong knowledge and interest of Ad Serving technology, Ad Networks and the online advertising industry in general
- Take full ownership of client relationship to answer questions and resolve issues
- Analyze and effectively communicate client results based on inventory performance and reporting data
- Manage general and specialized client requests; including set up, billing inquiries, campaign activity inquiries, account requests, and feature/product enhancement requests from new and existing clients
- Liaising with Operations, Demand, Sales and Finance teams across Europe to ensure quick resolution of any issues and ensure that multiple client deadlines are met
- Participate in strategic planning with Account Executive to sell into new business/proposals and assist with up-selling existing clients
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or requirements associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Problem identifier and solver
- Strong process, management and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel proficient, passion for numbers and data driven mindset Strong knowledge of ad-serving technology
- Proven track record managing multiple stakeholders in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Proactive approach, problem solver and solution provider
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team, with demonstrated success in performing under resource and time constraints and under pressure
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top