Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services is looking for a high performing Account Manager to join our growing sales team in London. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day to day relationships with our clients in an assigned region/category. The position will ensure client satisfaction and solidify our revenue streams through new features, services, promotions and utilizing partner relationships to address client requirements not fulfilled by our core services.
- Maintain the day to day relationships with our clients, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities on key accounts
- Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients
- Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the Sales team
- Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with CDN implementation/strategy, announcing/promoting new services/features, and managing various questions regarding accounts
- Provide assistance to customers in navigating and configuring their customer portal as needed
- Produce Pipeline and Forecast reports as needed for the sales management team
- Assist with fulfillment of implementation requirements for SMB accounts
- Responsible for the retention of revenue accounts and consistent high touch account management with current client base.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proven experience in account management or selling in a technical or internet environment
- B2B technology account management experience is a plus!
- Strong customer orientation – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
- Outstanding computer skills, highly proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and various web applications
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company
- Possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Responsible, self-directed, forward thinker who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top