ONE by AOL is Aol’s cross product programmatic offering that makes it easy for publishers to fill their unsold video, mobile and desktop ad needs. The platform offers a simple solution for publisher sellers to offer their inventory to premium buyers while maintaining control over their revenue and quality standards – all in real time.
Interested in joining this rapidly growing team? We are looking for an ambitious, detail oriented and fast-learning Associate Account Manager for our display team.
The Account Manager in this group will be supporting a client services team and be responsible for managing the internal processes necessary for successful publisher relationships. This individual will be involved with all aspects of publisher accounts in accordance with the goals and objectives of clients and will work to monetize traditional display and mobile ad units.
You will be expected to:
- Manage back end day-to-day operations for publisher account base comprised of industry leading Web sites
- Provide superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills in daily interactions with clients
- Assist with contract creation, network implementation and onboarding of new sites; assure adherence to AOL’s commitment to quality content
- Work closely with advertiser, product and sales teams to push product forward
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 4 years of sales experience or 2 – 4 years of advertising/internet media experience preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience also considered
-Ability to maintain workflow and meet deadlines
-Creative thinker comfortable with implementing out of the box solutions and leveraging past experiences to create new solutions
-Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the organization and external clients
-Intrinsically motivated and comfortable working independently
-Desire to learn basic sales skills through on-the-job training
-Strong communication, customer service and analytical skills
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SaaS products a plus
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top