The AOL Platforms Group and the ONE by AOL For Publishers solution suite is the global partner of choice for leading publishers seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. Simply put, we provide publishers a unified view of their monetization, audience, and content efforts; insights into trade-offs and potential areas for improvement; and tools to take concrete actions to create new value.
As a Publisher Account Manger, you have a passion for video technology and superior client services. You have 2-4 years of operations experience in account services, preferably in video technology or digital media, and have experience in successfully developing and growing client relationships. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
The position reports to the Director of Publisher Services and will be a key contributor to the Publisher Services team. This group works closely with the Publisher Sales, Demand Services, Inventory Operations, Client Technical Services, Product Development, and Marketing teams.
• Integrate, deploy, and manage a number of key publisher clients using the One Video Platform product suite.
• Oversee and manage general account communications, including client expectations throughout the integration process as well as post-launch
• Provide recommendations and industry thought leadership to clients
• Drive client meetings and discussions around key business goals, inclusive of weekly meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
• Evaluate client performance and collaborate with internal teams on market, support, and optimization strategies to drive revenue performance and customer satisfaction
• Introduce new products and opportunities to publisher clients to drive revenue
• Be an expert user of the One Video Platform product suite and other partner platforms
• Act as a liaison between our clients and the One Video Platform Product team, providing customer feedback on how to improve our Products and Services• Occasional travel for conferences or customer meetings
• Prior customer management experience, preference for those with experience within Video Technology or the Media Industry. Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
• Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets and trends in order to formulate and communicate relevant conclusions to clients
• Ability to work cross-functionally and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Ability to run meetings and manage multiple projects at a time
• Ability to think strategically about client opportunities and next steps• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office products
Open to candidates in NY, SF, and Baltimore.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top